Character Costumes for #Halloween
Who doesn’t love dressing up in costumes for Halloween! What’s even better, who wouldn’t want to be their favorite character, if only for a day? I know when I get dressed up I try really hard to either find something extremely unique, or make something unique.
While searching through Amazon, I came across a ton of costumes for Adults. I couldn’t believe all the different things they have available in the lines of costumes. Here are some of my favorite character costumes I found while browsing…
~ post contains affiliate links ~
1. Women’s Disney Snow White Costume: Dress with attached petticoat, full-length skirt with sparkle overlay, detachable cape, and matching bow headband
2. Men’s Disney’s Aladdin Genie Costume: Character jumpsuit with muscles and EVA foam rubber mask
3. Disney Ursula: Velvet Plus-Size Dress Tentacle Skirt
4. Womens Disney Cruella DeVil: Cruel-la DeVil costume is velvety dress, deluxe coat, plush cuffs and collar
5. Women’s Disney Maleficent: Maleficent costume features a long-sleeve dress with front slit and mesh cape.
6. Men’s Robin Hood Costume: Robin Hood costume featuring long-sleeve shirt with hood, vest, gauntlet gloves, belt, pouch, and boot covers. 100% Polyester, Black Vinyl: 100% Polyurethane
7. Ghostbusters Inflatable Stay Puft Marshmallow Man Costume: Available in child size for a fun parent-child combo costume.
8. Batman The Dark Knight “The Joker” Costume: Includes jacket with attached shirt, tie and vest, pants and mask.
9. Adult Scooby-Doo Costume: Includes deluxe polyester fleece jumpsuit with attached headpiece.
10. Looney Tunes Sylvester The Cat Costume: Officially licensed Sylvester costume comes complete with jumpsuit and oversize head.
11. Gumby Costume: Classic Gumby bodysuit with Velcro closure.
12. Star Wars Darth Vader: Darth Vader costume includes black jumpsuit with attached cape and boot covers, Velcro belt, and injection molded mask.
13. Classic TV Batman: Circa 1966 ~ Retro batman jumpsuit, briefs, belt, headpiece with cowl, satin cape, gloves and boot tops
14. Despicable Me 2 Minion Costume: Includes jumpsuit, gloves, headpiece and goggles.
15. Women’s Dark Red Riding Hood: Composed of a one-piece dress, matching long flowing cloak and comes with a plaid black and red hanky.
Follow my social media sites for updates on current promotions & special offers!
Facebook / FB Group / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram / G+ / YouTube / LinkedIn / SnapChat
>> Find Giveaways Here <<
Do you have plans of dressing up for Halloween this year?
Have you found the perfect costume yet?
If so tell us all about in the comments!
22 thoughts on “Character Costumes for #Halloween”
I love these costumes! Maleficent and Robin Hood are especially cool!
My kids are now teenagers and I don’t think they want to dress up anymore. I would like to dress up and go to a Halloween party.
I haven’t dressed up for Halloween in quite a few years. I do enjoy helping the kids get dressed up and seeing all the costumes that come through the neighborhood.
That Cruella de Vil costume is so absolutely epic! This post is getting me incredibly excited for Halloween!
How cute are these! I am sure that my son will love some of these costumes!
Those are all fun Halloween costumes. I dressed up as a skeleton on our first Halloween here in the U.S. That was such a fun time for all of us.
All of them looks awesome! This eases the Halloween costume pressure that I hate. I might have an idea of which one to do.
I remember when my niece was 2 and she was dressed like an old lady for Halloween. These are really good ideas!
I haven’t dressed up for Halloween in years! These are some really fun costume ideas.
Halloween is really fast approaching! And I am soo excited! These character costumes are awesome!
My daughter and her husband dress up for an annual Halloween party. I love creating the costumes that my grandkids wear.
These are great ideas. I usually dress up with the kids. We’ll be getting our costumes in about a week or two.
Perfect timing. We just started talking about what the kids wanted to be for halloween.
I love these ideas! I normally don’t dress up. But my kids have their costumes picked out.
I can’t believe that Halloween is right around the corner. I have to make sure to check out this site.
OK these are some great ideas, I have to admit I don’t get dressed up for Halloween, but I always up for having some ideas on hand just in case.
Oh my gosh ordering costumes online makes life so much easier! I am loving all of these choices and it’s getting me excited for Halloween!
We have ordered costumes for our kids online before and have had great experiences. I would get the Adult Snow White costume for myself.
So many cute ideas. My youngest is 12, so I am not sure if he wants to go out this year, but we have to start thinking about it if he is.
My husband and I dress up every year. We host a Trunk or Treat event at our church and all the adults fix up their trunks and dress up. We have a blast and you have a lot of good costume ideas.
Pingback: Howl-O-Ween Hop #Giveaways! ~ My Freebies Deals & Steals
Ordering your costume from Amazon saves you the trip to the local party store, where you might only have a limited selection or not find your size.