10 Special FX Halloween Makeup Kits Tips Ideas!
10 Spooktifying Halloween Makeup Kits!
~ Post Contains Affiliate Links ~
1. Mehron Special FX Kit: The kit includes 6 accessories and 3 prosthetics in addition to a range of full size makeup products and can be used for a variety of makeup designs.
2. Zipper FX Makeup Kit: Includes: Spirit gum and remover, Brush, Sponge, Zipper, Fake blood, Makeup
3. Complete Latex Bald Cap Kit with Instructions: This complete kit includes the Regular sized Latex Bald Cap as well as all the make-up products you will need to attach, color and remove your bald cap
4. Extreme Costume Makeup: 25 Creepy & Cool Step-by-Step Demos: Learn the secrets to creating believable, creepy costume makeup with readily available materials, easy-to-follow instruction, and a monster-load of cool inspiration for everyone from novices to more experienced face painters.
5. Makeup Kits Ben Nye Deluxe 3-d Special Effects Kit: The Character Halloween Makeup Kits are all from our Ben Nye Character Makeup Kits line. Each Ben Nye Character Makeup Kit contains what you will need to professionally create each Character listed.
These are a couple Halloween Makeup looks I did for my nephew and my son.
They wanted it to look like Zombie Bites!
I don’t think I did half bad, What do you think??
6. Bloody Mary Professional Deluxe Zombie Apocalypse Kit: This kit includes enough Bloody Mary makeup for a whole horde of Zombies. 30 plus characters. Kit includes a Large Scab Blood, Large Zombie Paste Makeup, Monster Tri Wheel, Zombie Tri Wheel, Large Aftermath Black Blood, Large Dirt Setting Powder, Large Decay Rotted Setting Powder and Zombie Tooth Decay, 4 pcs Brush Kit, Application Sponges and Stipple Sponges.
7. Dark Fairy Professional Character Makeup Kit: Kit includes 4 Color Eye Makeup Wheel, Black Eye Liner, Bloody Mary’s famous White Heat Pressed Powder, Black Lipstick, Multi Gun Metal Glitter Creme, 4pc Brush Kit, Sponge and full instructions in a zippered makeup case.
8. Deluxe Avatar Na’vi Makeup Kit: Deluxe Avatar Na’vi makeup kit. It will add realistic and detailed touches to your outfit, and is sure to give you costume a look that’s straight out of the blockbuster movie!
9. A Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Krueger Makeup Kit: Transform yourself into Freddy Kruger from nightmare on elm st, with rubies Halloween Makeup Kit!
10. Bloody Brain Headpiece: This item includes bloody brain headpiece. Does not include makeup or costume
Follow my social media sites for updates on current promotions & special offers!
Facebook / FB Group / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram / G+ / YouTube / LinkedIn / SnapChat
>> Find Giveaways Here <<
Do you have plans of dressing up for Halloween this year?
Have you found the perfect costume yet?
If so tell us all about in the comments!
16 thoughts on “10 Special FX Halloween Makeup Kits Tips Ideas!”
I thought I was going all out when I had a custom-made Blue Blazer outfit made for me in 1999, but some of these are a whole new level!
Awww these are awesome. I would love to use these kits. All of them are soooo perfect for halloween.
Awwe.my family would love to try some of these on Halloween. Personally I would go for dark fairy makeup kit. Thanks.
Oh these looks so scary.I am sure it will be a good fun for Halloween to use such makeup!
I love this! My friend is actually a SXF Makeup artist and I really think she would love this. She always does my Halloween makeup when I need it.
These kits are so professional. You really can create some amazing looks for your Halloween parties.
I didn’t know you can actually buy a kit designed for halloween. Quite cool!
SO FUN! I’m not usually huge into Halloween although I do love scary movies. These would be great at a party. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
That is interesting. These can come in handy for a theatrical performance when doing drama or a play. I am not into halloween so it is not something I would use otherwise.
WOW! These are impressive and scary at the same time haha i’m such a huge baby around halloween
My boys love the makeup with Halloween. These kits are awesome and I need to buy one.
Great products for the halloween party. I like everybody
My dream is to be able to make a make-up remotely similar to these, but I look and dream! I’m denied! T_T
These Halloween kits are so elaborate, they look like movie make-up. I bet that whoever uses them will definitely stand out from the other costumes.
How neat! My daughter will want to try a lot of these. She enjoys being scary and gross.
Pingback: Howl-O-Ween Hop #Giveaways! ~ My Freebies Deals & Steals