International Hamburger & Pickle Month!
I’m not making this stuff up! There is actually a International Hamburger & Pickle Month! I love it. I would eat hamburgers with pickles on them everyday! Okay, maybe not everyday, but they are definitely a top on my list and we do make burgers for dinner quite often. Not quite once a week, but darn close.
I love trying out new burger recipes and different topping combinations. And for this International Hamburger & Pickle Month, I plan to make stuffed burgers for my family!
1. Shape+Store Burger Master: Designed to make homemade burgers easier than ever, the Burger Master goes beyond the single burger press by instantly shaping and storing a batch of eight burger patties. Simply fill your favorite burger recipe into the bottom tray and seal the lid to shape eight perfectly uniform quarter pound patties for International Hamburger & Pickle Month!
2. Double Hamburger Patty Press Slider Mini: Instantly molds and presses ground meat into uniform, 2.5″-diameter, 1.5 ounce slider patties that are 1/2″ thick.
3. 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press: 3-in-1 tool for burger making. Start by making amazing burgers stuffed with your favorite flavors in 3 easy steps. Just press, stuff press and you’re ready to cook. Or use the convenient slider insert to shape perfect sliders any time for a great snack. This press also works great to make regular burger patties up to 3/4 lb to make your International Hamburger & Pickle Month perfect!
4. Pickle Lip Balm: In the olden days they didn’t have lip balm. When their lips got chapped they’d cut off the top of a dill pickle and rub it around on their lips. Sure, it stung a bit, but that’s just the way it was back then. Fortunately, in these modern times, we can soothe our lips with a coating of this dill flavored Pickle Lip Balm. Sure beats carrying a dill pickle in your pocket! Each tube is 2-1/2″ (6.4 cm) long with a twist bottom dispenser.
5. Pickle Band-aids: Large Pickle Shaped Adhesive Bandages 15 Pack
6. 44 Ounce Instant Pickler: The set includes a 44oz Pickling Container, Vacuum valve air tight Lid, Vacuum Pump and recipe booklet.