Storm Area 51 ~ Raid or Festival? Desert Gear!
Are You Planning to Storm Area 51?
Whether this viral sensation centered around Area 51 plays out as a raid, festival or even just ends up flopping, being prepared for all the aspects of the upcoming event will have you at the top of your game!
With millions pledging to raid the infamous Area 51 in hopes of saving all the Aliens, I put together a list of items that will be sure to make your adventure memorable!
1. E.T. Luminous Backpack: Alien image depicted on the front with fluorescent effect.
2. Hydration Pack: 2 L. BPA Free, Antimicrobial Water Bladder Included.
Bag Dimensions: 17″ x 10″ x 3.5″ Adjustable chest and shoulder straps and padded Back.
3 Pockets: Main, Secondary and Front
3. Stary Sky Automatic Hydraulic Tent: 2-3 Person Outdoor Waterproof UV Protection 4 Season Camping Tent
4. 4-Season 10 Persons Waterproof Large Family Tent: Waterproof 190-denier polyester shell, Weatherproofed windows, Sewn-in polyethylene floor, Center steel pole support, Factory-sealed seams.
5. Disc-O-Bed: Stackable Bunk Bed Cots with Organizers
6. Desert Survival Camping Kit Bundle with Dust Goggles, Multi-Purpose Scarf, and Accessories (12 Items)
7. Car Camping: The Book of Desert Adventures Paperback
8. Portable Handheld Fan – USB Rechargeable 4000mAh Battery Operated Fan, 7-20 Hours Working Time & 3 Speed Levels
9. Glow Sticks: Bulk 200 8″ Glowsticks (Total 456 PCs 7 Colors); Bracelets Glow Necklaces Glow-in-The-Dark Light-up Party Pack.
10. Alien T-Shirt: “This Is My Human Costume I’m Really An Alien”
11. Full Body Greenman Suit – Lime Green
12. Water Storage Containers – 2-Pack 5 Liter, 1.32 Gallon, Collapsible Fold-able Plastic Portable Water Tank Carriers
13. Hydro Flask: Wide Mouth 64 oz. Insulated Water Bottle
14. Emergen-C Hydration+: Sports Drink Mix with Vitamin C, Electrolyte Replenishment
Will you be participating in the Area 51 events?
What plans (if any) do you have?
I will most likely find a live stream and watch from the comfort of my home with a group of like minded friends and family!
One thought on “Storm Area 51 ~ Raid or Festival? Desert Gear!”
Sounds good to me thanks for the info