ParaSpa® Plus Paraffin Bath
HoMedics® Spa at Home
The HoMedics ParaSpa Plus Paraffin Bath has the ability to turn your skin baby soft. Hydrate and soothe your skin with hypoallergenic wax and gentle heat.
The ParaSpa features an indicator light letting you know when the wax has reached temperature and is now ready to use. Created with a locking lid system to keep wax clean and secure when not is use.
Each ParaSpa Plus Paraffin Bath comes with 3 pounds of hypoallergenic wax w/ no added scents or dyes. They have also included 20 liners.
How to use the paraffin bath:
1. Before immersing your hand or elbow test the paraffin wax on the
inside of your wrist to make sure the temperature of the wax
is comfortable. Remove all jewelry before dipping (i.e. rings, bracelets,
NOTE: It is suggested you wash the area to be treated and apply
lanolin-based hand lotion over the area before dipping it into the
paraffin wax. This will allow the wax to be removed easier and will help
moisturize the skin.
2. Dip your hand, elbow or foot into the melted paraffin wax and remove
immediately. Wait a few seconds until the wax solidifies.
Try to avoid moving your hand or elbow while wax is applied.
NOTE: Dipping process is quick. Do not leave hand or elbow in
the tub. Do not soak. Dip quickly in and out.
3. Repeat this step several times until several layers have formed; 6–10
coatings are suggested.
4. For extended warmth, place a plastic liner (provided) over the treated
area and twist bag at opening. Keep paraffin wax and liner on treated
area for 10–20 minutes for ultimate luxury.
5. Peel off the wax from the treated area. If using a plastic liner, peel the
plastic lining from the area being treated. Paraffin wax will peel off with
6. Discard used wax.